Infleqtion (ColdquantaLabs/Super.tech) is a global quantum technology company solving the world’s most challenging problems. The company harnesses quantum mechanics to build and integrate quantum computers, sensors, and networks. From fundamental physics to leading edge commercial products, Infleqtion enables “quantum everywhere” through our ecosystem of devices and platforms. We are currently searching for a Sales Manager, North American Research Market.
Infleqtion has 6 office locations, operating out of Austin, TX; Boulder/Louisville, CO; Madison, WI; Chicago, IL; London, UK; and Melbourne, AU. This position is a full-time, hybrid position which will be located in our Austin, Texas or Louisville, Colorado offices. Candidates based on other strategically important regions will also be considered.
The newly hired Sales Manager executes on the sales strategy for market growth and increasing sales revenue and market share for Infleqtion’s Quantum Components business in the North American academic research and government laboratory market.
The manager is responsible for sales activities, including developing and implementing sales strategies, growing sales with existing customers, proactively cultivate new leads using our extensive CRM database and new leads generated by Infleqtion’s marketing team and qualify each sales opportunity through the sales pipeline and close bookings. This position is responsible for relationship management of customers throughout the sales cycle. The Sales Manager is expected to build strong collaborative relationships and work closely with the Product Manager, Inside Sales Engineer and internal production and quality teams and to drive total customer satisfaction and attain annual bookings and sales revenue targets.
The duties and responsibilities outlined below include essential functions of the role. Depending on business needs, this role may perform a combination of some or all of the following duties. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engages with existing customer accounts to develop and maintain long-term relationships focused on sustained sales growth and proactively drives the cultivation of new sales opportunities
- Develops winning sales strategies to achieve company objectives and reports on progress in sales meetings
- Responsible for sales funnel management and actively growing new sales accounts
- Partners collaboratively with cross-functional team members to provide product solutions that meet customer needs and result in high quote conversion rates
- Ensures the highest levels of customer support and satisfaction
- Manage and grow customer accounts in assigned territory to meet annual bookings and sales revenue plans
- Cultivate direct, long-lasting relationships with key decision makers across major academic institutions, universities, and government labs to create sustainable, year-over-year bookings growth
- Partner directly with Inside Sales Engineering and Product Management to meet customers’ needs and company business objectives from qualifying to quoting customers
- Effectively use technology, tools, and processes (e.g., Salesforce) to manage all sales pipeline activities, from qualifying to closing deals, communication to customers and to internal teams, and to develop accurate bookings forecasts
- Prepare and present sales reports on territory/account progress and market trends during weekly Sales and commercial strategy meetings
- Provide technical and selling expertise to high value customers to “overserve” existing business and to deepen relationships to create long term, higher value, YOY bookings growth
- Cultivate application knowledge and share with Product Management and Marketing to support product promotions and positioning, as well as new product development
- Supports events, including conferences and tradeshows