Lark Optics is a deeptech startup based in Cambridge that specializes in providing cutting-edge solutions for optical applications, such as smart glasses.We are currently seeking an AR waveguide design engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing waveguides for use in augmented reality (AR) applications. You will work closely with our research and development team to develop cutting-edge waveguide technology that can be used in our smart glasses and other optical products.
- Design and develop waveguides for use in AR applications.
- Conduct simulations and modeling to optimize waveguide performance.
- Implement and characterise the new technologies and design concepts.
- Collaborate with other team members to iterate the products.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in waveguide technology and AR applications.
- Participate in technical discussions with customers and partners to understand their needs and provide technical guidance.
- PhD degree in related field.
- > 2-year experience (including PhD) in designing and developing waveguides, preferably for AR applications or headmounted displays.
- Familiar with common design and simulation tools and softwares.
Requirements (optional and advantageous):
- Experimental characterization of AR waveguides.
- Micro- / Nano- fabrication.
- Implementation of machine learning / deep learning optimization.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5378613