Location: Sunnyvale, California
Type: Full Time
Years of Experience:
4 Year Degree
Telecommuting is allowed.
Engineers with a strong background in optical design and simulation experience is very important.
– Demonstrating and presenting Ansys Zemax
– Work on Consulting/mentoring services
– Answer customer questions
– Writing and creating blogs/videos/papers on simulation applications
– Teaching training classes
· Optical engineering or physics degree
· Ability to learn new engineering skills / concepts / software quickly and independently.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· High-level proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
· At least 1 year of experience with Zemax
· Highly organized, self-driven with outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Have a passion for engineering and physics-based simulation.
About Ozen Engineering, Inc.
Ozen Engineering is a leading provider of Ansys solutions, catering to a diverse range of industries with a specialization in electronics, semiconductor, biomedical, healthcare, aerospace and automotive applications. Our team delivers personalized solutions to optimize product design and performance by seamlessly integrating Ansys simulation into the product development process. As an Elite channel partner of Ansys, we provide best-in-class software tools, consulting, training, mentoring and technical support. At Ozen Engineering, we are committed to providing exceptional support and expertise to ensure our customers meet their product development goals. Read customer success stories and learn more about the services we offer through the additional resources listed below.