Location: Waitsfield, Vermont
Type: Full Time
Holography and Diffractive Optics (FH)
Imaging Optical Design (FD)
Microscopy and Optical Coherence Tomography (BM)
NonImaging Optical Design (FN)
Years of Experience:
2 openings available.
Creative MicroSystems (CMC) develops innovative custom solutions, progressing from idea/problem to products, using unique facilities specifically assembled for the rapid creation and implementation of advanced technologies. We use multi-disciplinary approaches to solving problems that often result in unique, technologically significant solutions and valuable IP.
CMC is a small company specializing in advanced augmented reality and artificial intelligence technology development. CMC is looking for highly motivated, out-of-the-box thinking individuals to join our unique team. CMC offers a fast-paced environment where your contributions will make a direct impact to our nation’s defense, while offering the advantages to rural living. This position is available in Waitsfield, VT.
This position is for an Electrical Engineer with a bachelor’s or higher degree, including experience in digital circuit design, layout, and implementation. Demonstrated success with complex designs that were rapidly developed is a plus. The position open to both junior and senior level applicants.
CMC encourages applicants to include descriptions of personal projects and efforts that demonstrate these capabilities outside of the workplace as well.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
- Ability to work with other electrical engineers on a team.
- Well-versed in PCB design software for schematic design and board layout.
- Experience with system design, prototyping and evaluation.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. (We do not sponsor employment visas).
Desired Skills and /or Additional Interests:
- DSP or FPGA implementation experience.
- Analog design experience.
- System level design and working to interface design constraints.
- Prototype design/assembly and troubleshooting.
- Micro-controller/embedded system design and firmware programming.
- Size, weight, and power minimization.
About Creative Micro
CMC is a small company specializing in advanced technology development. With a deep level of expertise across a broad set of disciplines, we identify new technology concepts in-house and produce new solutions to customer defined challenges. CMC is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our unique team. We offer a fast-paced environment where your contributions will make an impact and a high quality of life in the pristine mountains of Vermont.