Build a career powered by innovations that matter! At Novanta, our innovations power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. We create for our global customers engineered components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications—from minimally invasive surgery to robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is one global team with over 26 offices located in The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Looking for a great place to work? You have found it with a culture that embraces teamwork, collaboration and empowerment. Come explore Novanta.
Sales Manager for our BU Photonics
UK or Germany Remote
- Are you experienced in Sales or Account Management, looking for a new challenge in a growing and highly innovative technology sector?
- Are you accustomed to working to long sales life cycles, and working in a strategic sales role with highly technical products?
- Would you like to join a highly capable and dynamic global team, and collaborate on long term mutual goals?
- Would you like to join a business who create innovations that matter?
…if yes, then this role could be just for you!
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join the Global Photonics division of Novanta.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join our Commercial community at Novanta, and focus efforts on strategic sales and account management across our lasers, lens and growing medical imaging and microscopy sectors.
This role of Sales Manager is responsible for sales and account management within EMEA, while focusing on the high growth segment Medical & Imaging/Microscopy.
As a Sales Manager for our Photonics division, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Driving sales and technical sales support of photonics solutions and components at leading OEMs and Tier 1s, from sustaining and enhancing existing to building new sales relationships.
- Supporting marketing activities, e.g. exhibitions and customer events.
- Analyzing the market in the responsible sales area and proposing strategies to increase sales.
- Provision of regular regional forecasts and reports
Skills and Experience:
As an ideal candidate for this role of Sales Manager, you should have;
- Experience of lead generation, pipeline management and forecasting.
- A self-motivated approach and be an organised individual.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in key customer management on OEM and Tier 1 level, with a proven track record of successfully identifying and developing new sales opportunities within the segment medical & imaging/microscopy.
- Experience of working within and laser and/or photonics industry is desirable.
- Any existing network or relationships within the medical imagery / microscopy market is advantageous.
- Bachelors, Masters Degree or PhD in relevant disciplines (Engineering, Physics, Photonics) is desirable.
- For this role of Sales Manager, there is an expectation to travel often within EMEA and occasionally to the USA. Travel estimates: 25-50%.
- Must maintain valid driving license.
As an inclusive employer, Novanta wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform your Talent Acquisition Partner of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.
Novanta is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or Novanta policy.
Click here to apply.
Please call +1 781-266-5700 if you need a disability accommodation for any part of the employment process.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5378572