We seek extraordinarily capable and committed people to help shape and develop our Company. We offer competitive benefits to all levels of employees and provide free shuttles to and from nearby BART and Caltrain stations. If this hands-on leadership position seems like an exciting role, then apply today!
We design, develop, manufacture, and market medical instruments used in dermatology for advanced energy-based medical aesthetic solutions. Founded in 1998, the corporate headquarters for the Company is located in Brisbane, CA (just outside of San Francisco) and we are proud to manufacture all of our systems and accessories at our headquarters.
- In depth knowledge and experience in applying concepts of optics, laser physics, and electro-magnetism.
- Experience with advanced concepts in laser physics, classical optics, and nonlinear optics is strongly preferred.
- Experienced using software for data analysis and modeling of optical, thermal, or laser device physics or interaction with tissue. Examples include Mathematica, MatLab, Zemax, Paraxia, COMSOL, and Python.
- Experienced developing software for data acquisition and hardware control using LabView, Visual Basic, Delphi, Python or equivalents.
- Basic knowledge of digital and analog electronics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A drive and passion for developing a holistic understanding to problems and developing creative, practical solutions in a timely manner.
- A sense of urgency in driving projects and desire to set ambitious goals.
- An interest and curiosity for biomedicine and biomedical applications.
- Experience with fiber lasers, product development, or medical device design is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- A Ph.D. degree in physics, physical chemistry, or engineering is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in the development of commercial free-space lasers
Please visit www.cutera.com for more information about Cutera.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5378434