Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) is a leading global aesthetic device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. Our teams are made up of energetic and passionate employees who are inspired by developing and selling products that help people look and feel better about themselves. Founded in 1998, we design, develop, and manufacture medical instruments used in dermatology for advanced energy-based medical aesthetic solutions at our headquarters located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We seek extraordinarily capable and committed people to help shape and develop our Company. We offer competitive benefits to all levels of employees and provide free shuttles to and from nearby BART and Caltrain stations. If this hands-on leadership position seems like an exciting role, then apply today!
We design, develop, manufacture, and market medical instruments used in dermatology for advanced energy-based medical aesthetic solutions. Founded in 1998, the corporate headquarters for the Company is located in Brisbane, CA (just outside of San Francisco) and we are proud to manufacture all of our systems and accessories at our headquarters.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering; Master’s degree preferred
- 9+ years of experience in active hands-on design of mixed-signal circuits
- Understanding principles of mixed signal design, structure of microprocessors and microcontrollers, different type of cores, buses, memory accessing, DMA mechanisms, timer & interrupt functions, and their usability to solve complex design problems.
- Strong experience in designing for EMC and EMI.
- Working knowledge of signal integrity analysis. Digital and analog (Spice) simulation using tools.
- Knowledge of high-speed circuit PCB design methods. Perform design to meet impedance requirements and termination. Knowledge of trade-offs in PCB design (dielectric material types, stack-up, characteristics impedance, board thickness).
- Knowledge of IC based circuit solutions in analog, digital and missed signal domain (practical knowledge of solutions for Logic series derivatives, memories, digital and analog interfaces, sensors conditioners, analog to digital converters, audio and video interfaces, serial and network interfaces, etc.
- Perform failure mode analysis (FMA) and generate process documentation
- Define stress test routines required to validate design critical items.
- Formulate test plans to ensure component level performance
- Validate testing to ensure performance over temperature and voltage extremes.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis to resolve issues in assigned designs.
Demonstrated experience in:
- Designing complex circuits around modern CPU, MCUs including multicore ARM SoC.
- Designing and interfacing with DDR and SDRAM memories, storage interfaces: eMMC, SDIO, SATA.
- Designing peripheral interfaces, including analog: Op-amps, balanced drivers, power drivers, AD/DC, DC/DC linear and SMPS, mixed signal ADC as well as digital: USB, HDMI, Ethernet, QSPI, I2C, UART, I2S, GPIO including differential.
Additional desired skills:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering; Computer Engineering with a focus on Mixed Signal circuits design.
- Cross-functional skills in understanding basic software methods for embedded programming and how it impacts hardware design and vice versa. Experience in hardware design around software capabilities.
- Altium Designer working knowledge of Concord Pro is a plus.
- Design around PLD and FPGA using schematic capture and VHDL or Verilog
- Self-motivated and experienced person to perform duties with minimum supervision.
Please visit www.cutera.com for more information about Cutera.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, apply today!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5378435