Established in 1991, Alpine Research Optics has a distinguished reputation for providing optics to the laser, semiconductor, and medical & scientific research markets, produced in its clean modern facility in Boulder, CO. We are very proud to have many of the world-renowned universities and national laboratories as permanent customers. Learn more online at https://arocorp.com/.
Alpine Research Optics is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join our team! If you thrive in a technical sales environment and have experience in the Optics & Photonics industry, we would love to talk with you about this exciting opportunity!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Sales and Customer Service Team to consistently grow sales profitably, through exceptional customer experience.
- Manage, support, and participate in sales activities (inside & outside) and business development that will help to achieve annual sales goals.
- Work with and communicate internally with engineering and production teams to meet customer requirements, including manufacturability and short deliveries.
- Develop and maintain award-winning website, creative marketing materials, and system to measure effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Research and identify new markets and work to develop new customers.
- Responsible for all facets of industry trade shows and other industry related events.
- Effective utilization of CRM database. Develop performance metrics.
- Develop systems of capturing RFQs that were no-bid to help identify opportunities for capability expansion.
- Maintain thorough understanding of precision optics market as well as customer’s products and how our optics and coatings are used in them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed to meet the goals and objectives of the department and the company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS:
ARO offers a competitive benefits package for our full-time employees, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, simple IRA with company match, flexible spending account, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and paid vacation.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5378382