Spectra-Physics, Ophir and Newport are brands within the MKS Instruments Light & Motion division. We provide a full range of solutions including lasers for precision industrial and scientific research applications, laser and LED measurement, beam profiling, precision motion control, optical tables and vibration isolation systems, photonics instruments, opto-mechanical components and optical elements. MKS Light & Motion solutions enhance our customers’ capabilities and productivity in the semiconductor, industrial technologies, life and health sciences, research and defense markets.
As MKS is a federal contractor, it must comply with the Biden Administration’s federal contractor vaccine mandate (the “Contractor Mandate”) if it is reinstated by the courts. Should you receive and accept an offer of employment, you will be asked whether you are fully vaccinated or whether you will apply for an exemption (due to a (a) qualifying medical condition, certified by your healthcare provider or (b) sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance that prevents you from receiving the vaccine) in the event MKS must enforce a mandatory vaccination policy in the future. Please be aware that if the Contractor Mandate is reinstated and you choose to remain unvaccinated without an approved exemption, MKS will not be able to continue to employ you. Unless and until the Contractor Mandate is reinstated, all employees who have not shown proof of vaccination must comply with additional safety protocols, including COVID-19 testing requirements, subject to applicable law.
Globally, our policy is to recruit individuals from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, noncitizen nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.
MKS Instruments, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We solicit and hire applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected category. Our policy is to employ the most qualified applicants. We conduct background checks and drug screens, in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.
Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
Our Inside Sales team is a diverse group of optical, electrical, and mechanical engineers and scientists who engage with the broadest range of customers imaginable – every day we learn something new by helping our customers solve their optics and photonics problems and develop technology to improve the human condition and make the world a better and safer place. If you have a passion for selling, learning new technology, and providing a great customer experience, we invite you to join us as a Senior Technical Sales Account Manager located within a one-hour flight to the Bay area in California . In this role you will create successful outcomes for our customers by assisting them in their applications, recommending MKS products, anticipating customer needs, and sharing new product releases or enhancements to drive demand.
In addition to your enthusiasm, you will bring to our team your:
- Curiosity to learn our products, identify our customers’ needs, understand their market alternatives, and share our value propositions creating new sales.
- Keen mind focused on solving issues for a set of named high potential middle-tier accounts by understanding their product usage, applications, and technical needs that can be solved by deploying MKS Light and Motion products.
- Ability to develop and execute growth strategies, meet sales quotas, and create forecasts for your named accounts by following up on leads, identifying and qualifying opportunities, and using your technical and commercial discovery skills.
- Commitment to documenting the details of your interactions in Salesforce and other applications to ensure all stakeholders are informed and up to date.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Technical Account Manager who has…
- BS degree related to Optics, Photonics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics and 5+ yrs demonstrated success in a customer-facing role with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals. Advanced degree preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated consultative and collaborative skills to partner and consult with our sales and product teams, and to build strong customer relationships.
- Proficient computer, software, and data analysis skills including Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office, or equivalent programs.
- Demonstrated initiative, resiliency, flexibility, time-management, and organizational skills.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5377242