DeepSight Technology Inc. is currently hiring for a full-time Optical Device / Photonics Engineer to join our team! This position earns a competitive wage, and additionally, enjoys the following benefits and perks:
Excellent health, vision, and dental insurance
If you’re ready to join our team, just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Career-minded – looking for more than a job
- Self-motivated – sees what needs to be done and does it
- Team player – get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Multi-Tasker – can manage multiple tasks at a time while not neglecting precision and efficiency
- Future-Focused – enjoys contributing to the future of the medical industry
If these ideal traits describe you, please continue reading!
In this Optical Device / Photonics Engineer role, you work with our dynamic development and integration team as we work to design and manufacture silicone and other on-chip photonic components. You enjoy tapping into your extensive background knowledge as you help with the development of fabrication processes and the implementation of those processes through a foundry or contract manufacturer. Additionally, you help with testing and characterization of the resulting components to ensure proper performance. When design plans are complete, you lead, generate, and conduct formal verification and validation. Finally, you also conduct technical design reviews with the project team and other experts across the company. Ultimately, you take great pride in knowing that your work has helped lead to the advancement of our company!
ABOUT DEEPSIGHT TECHNOLOGY INC.
DeepSight Technology Inc. is a stealth mode startup company that has developed breakthrough technology in ultrasound imaging. This new technology will both extend the range and clarity over current systems by 10x – 100x! We are setting new standards that will dramatically improve the capabilities of ultrasound for many years.
In order to develop and improve this technology, we need dedicated team players on our side. Not only do we offer a great team-oriented environment, we also offer competitive compensation and generous benefits.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, materials science and engineering, physics, or a related field
- Experience in design, fabrication, and/or characterization of fiber-chip couplers and on-chip optical devices such as microresonators, lasers, optical gain elements, detectors, modulators, and other integrated waveguide devices
- 5 or more years of experience in semiconductor or nano-fabrication process and a photonics device development role
If you are excited about this Optical Device / Photonics Engineer opportunity, don’t delay. Apply today!