Preciseley Microtechnology Corporation (“PMC”) is a global leader in optic MEMS solutions for optical communications systems, automotive and 3D sensing applications. We offer innovative MEMS solutions that help design engineers solve complex problems for 5G telecommunications infrastructure, data center networks, automotive LiDAR and laser lighting systems, industrial LiDAR and machine vision systems, AR/VR, and biometrics. We’ve successfully shipped millions of optic MEMS devices that meet stringent industry performance and quality requirements.
Employment Opportunity: Technical Sales Director – Americas
Founded in 2006, Preciseley Microtechnology Corporation is a leading provider of optical MEMS solutions globally through designing and supplying a range of products, including mirror devices used for laser beam steering, switching, and manipulation, with diverse applications across optical systems, telecommunications, sensors, and other fields.
We are searching for a Technical Sales Director to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP Worldwide Sales and Marketing (CEO currently acting in this role), the successful individual will be responsible to introduce, promote, qualify and sell PMC’s growing portfolio of optic MEMS devices, packaging and driver/actuator solutions into telecom/datacom optical communications applications, automotive and industrial 3D sensing applications that include LiDAR, machine vision, AR/VR and biometrics
- Develop a deep understanding of PMC’s MEMS product portfolio and support products.
- responsible to accelerate PMC’s sales growth with existing and potential new customers in Silicon Valley and throughout the West Coast. This includes II-VI, Lumentum, and Oplink (Molex), among others.
- Responsible for achieving annual revenue quotas and new product design wins.
- Identify and acquire strong knowledge of current and potential customer applications for our products.
- Leverage and expand your professional network to introduce, promote, quote and design-in PMC’s products across the customer base.
- Understand and define customer applications requirements, translate them to product specifications for PMC engineering to support new product development.
- Manage the commercial, technical and operations relationships, and be the primary liaison between the customer and PMC’s functional organizations (engineering, manufacturing, operations, etc.)
- Develop close collaboration and engagement between PMC’s engineering team and the customer, to include regular engineering meetings.
- Create and provide rolling quarterly long-range sales forecasts.
- Drive new product design wins and above market revenue growth at each of our customers in the region.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of demonstrated success selling to optical communications companies in or around Silicon Valley. Experience selling to automotive LiDAR companies, tier 1’s and OEMs is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, MBA is a plus.
- Experience selling directly to the optical equipment OEMS like Cisco, Juniper Networks, and Arista Networks, and hyperscale data center operators like Amazon, Facebook, Google and Microsoft is a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of MEMS technology and optical communications equipment.
- Professional network of engineering, PLM, supply chain and senior management relationships with target customers.
- Ability to work with customer and PMC engineering teams to develop concepts into products that fit the application need.
- Experience with developing long-range sales forecasts and use of CRM tools to manage customer relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Candidate will ideally be based in California’s Silicon Valley (open to consider alternative West Coast locations to be supported by frequent travel to Silicon Valley) and must be able to work effectively from a home office environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- This position will be remote with traveling required.
- Job Location: Silicon Valley, USA
We thank all applicants for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5377031