DeepSight Technology Inc. is a stealth mode startup company that has developed breakthrough technology in ultrasound imaging. This new technology will both extend the range and clarity over current systems by 10x – 100x! We are setting new standards that will dramatically improve the capabilities of ultrasound for many years.
In order to develop and improve this technology, we need dedicated team players on our side. Not only do we offer a great team-oriented environment, but we also offer competitive compensation and generous benefits.
In this role, you will design and test electronics within the photonic/optoelectronic device space. This position will be looking for someone who can conceptualize, design, develop, and sustain high speed mixed signal data acquisition and embedded electronics.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Development of analog and digital circuits
- Component modeling and simulations, and schematic and PCB design and layout
You should have the following skills/qualities/experiences:
- BS in Electrical or Biomedical, MS/PhD preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in design, development and testing of mixed signal electronics, preferably also optoelectronic systems.
- Experience using circuit simulation software, schematic capture software, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzer, emulators and other lab equipment to test and debug digital and mixed-signal designs involving multiple PCBs and subassemblies.
- Experience ensuring signal integrity, proper component placement, grounding schemes, and standard routing techniques will be required for PCB Layout.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering specifications, drawings, manufacturing instructions and technical analyses.
- Industry experience creating detailed design documentation (specifications, design descriptions, verification and testing plans).
Other Qualities We Are Looking For
- Positive – a can-do attitude that helps you rise to challenges
- Collaborative – a team player who can effectively communicate with others
- Attentive to detail – nothing gets by you
- Efficient – a knack for effectively prioritizing tasks and managing your time
- Pride in your work – real desire to do quality work
- Career-minded – looking for more than a job
Benefits and Perks
We offer great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan