Preciseley Microtechnology Corporation (“PMC”) is a global leader in optic MEMS solutions for optical communications systems, automotive and 3D sensing applications. We offer innovative MEMS solutions that help design engineers solve complex problems for 5G telecommunications infrastructure, data center networks, automotive LiDAR and laser lighting systems, industrial LiDAR and machine vision systems, AR/VR, and biometrics. We’ve successfully shipped millions of optic MEMS devices that meet stringent industry performance and quality requirements.
Employment Opportunity: R&D Manufacturing Engineer
Founded in 2006, Preciseley Microtechnology Corporation is a leading provider of optical MEMS solutions globally through designing and supplying a range of products, including mirror devices used for laser beam steering, switching, and manipulation, with diverse applications across optical systems, telecommunications, sensors, and other fields.
We are searching for an R&D Manufacturing Engineer to work in our Operations Department. Reporting directly to the VP Engineering, the successful induvial will have deep knowledge and experience in MEMS manufacturing with at least 5 years of demonstrated capability in MEMS prototype fabrication and back-end processing engineering.
- Develop and optimize processes for back-end manufacturing such as probing, die sorting, and wafer dicing
- Development new MEMS prototype
- Wafer yield analysis and working with foundry for continuous yield improvement
- MEMS testing system development and calibration
- New fabrication processes development
- Failure analysis on wafer and device
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop the LiDAR system
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Hands-on experience in back-end processing tools such as probing, dies picking, and wafer dicing
- Hands-on experience in the design, fabrication of Micro-Electro-Mechanical-System, dry/wet etching, metallization, bonding, photolithography
- Have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in photomask design
- Basic programming skills in C/C++, LabVIEW, and python and understanding of test and process automation
- Operating in a cleanroom environment
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for solving problems
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with annual bonuses and company RRSP matching
- Job Location: Vancouver/Burnaby, BC; relocation assistance within Canada offered
We thank all applicants for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5377029