Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Type: Full Time
Preferred Education: Masters
Salary: fixed + commissions TBD
Academia, Research Laboratory
Applied Spectroscopy (IS)
Fundamental Laser Sciences (OF)
Imaging Optical Design (FD)
Laser Systems (PL)
Lasers in Manufacturing (FL)
Years of Experience:
– fixed + commissions TBD
– Benefits : Health insurance, PTOs, 401 K
Telecommuting is allowed.
Operating since 2010, Axiom Optics is a North American distributor of high-end optical instrumentation including: advanced light microscopy products, cameras & vision systems, solutions for laser beam diagnostics, positioning hexapods, wavefront sensors, and various adaptive optics solutions. Each member of our dedicated technical sales team has years of experience in their respective field and is able to assist our customers in academia, industry, and government with engineering advice, demonstration units, technical training, on-site installation and support. Our mission is to support researchers and engineers seeking solutions to the most important challenges of the 21st century including climate, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, space, information and more.
Axiom Optics is headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices and lab space at the Greentown Labs facility.
We are looking for a talented engineer/researcher with business acumen to continue growing our laser diagnostic and imaging business.
- Sells imaging and laser diagnostic products on a defined territory
- Able to perform technical product demonstrations at customer sites
- Work closely and build relationships with customers and suppliers
- Helps with trade show organization and digital marketing
- Provide technical support when needed
– Start : Jan 1st, 2022
– Location : Office and labs located at Greentown Labs , Somerville (MA)
– 25 % travel required
– For more info go to www.axiomoptics.com
- a BS or MS degree in physics, photonics, optical engineering or related field
- Strong scientific and technical background
- Strong communication skills and Interpersonal skills