Staff Engineer – Randolph Electric Membership Corporation in Asheboro, NC
The Company: Randolph Electric Membership Corporation was established in 1938. We are a distribution electric cooperative in the heart of North Carolina with more than 31,500 members spread out over more than 4,300 miles of line in areas of Randolph, Moore, Montgomery, Chatham, and Alamance counties. Randolph EMC is dedicated to the delivery of energy and superior services in response to the needs of our members and communities.
The Position: We’re looking for a Staff Engineer. The information below is not inclusive, so please refer to the job description for full details
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- GIS experience is desirable
- Coordinates operation and maintenance activities
- Designs and plans layout of transmission and distribution lines
- Estimates labor, material, construction, and equipment costs
- Inspects completed installations for conformance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Other projects as needed
Applying: The position is open until filled. Go to https://www.randolphemc.com/careers then click the link.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.