Work with Violet Defense Group and Make the World a Healthier Place
Violet Defense Group is an advanced photonics company based in Orlando, FL, helping to leverage its patented UV technology for solutions that lead to a healthier world. Through Violet Defense, our germ-killing technology company; Violet Gro, our indoor agricultural company; and ecoSpears, our clean water technology company, Violet Defense Group is committed to harnessing the power of the sun to deliver unique technology solutions to deal with real-world problems.
Violet Defense is dedicated to protecting our world from germs by bringing the power of UV disinfection to everyday spaces. Our patented technology enables us to harness the power of the sun to incorporate ultraviolet light into products and environments like never before.
Violet Defense utilizes the unique benefits of ultraviolet light to provide proven and effective solutions for the disinfection of air and surfaces. Our proven technology has been independently validated to kill up to 99.9%* of Coronavirus, E. coli, Salmonella, Norovirus, MRSA, and C. diff.
Executive Assistant Position Summary
The Executive Assistant for Violet Defense Group will thrive in our fast-paced business environment. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Executive Assistant is responsible for managing calendars, meetings and events. This role will ensure the Chief of Staff is made aware of issues that need immediate attention and will work independently on special assignments as needed. We desire someone who can handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, collaborate with employees effectively and has strong problem-solving skills.
- Outlook Ninja! Complex global calendar management for the COS & CEO.
- Multi-tasking professional including expense reports, correspondence, keep confidentiality
- Highly effective communicator at all levels of an organization from with key board members to employees
- Act as a barometer by establishing close and effective working relationships with the company and keep Chief of Staff informed
- Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to Office of the CEO while maintaining confidentiality
- Handle matters expeditiously and proactively with a strong follow through on projects to completion
- Assisting the Chief of Staff in the completion of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks that are required from the Office of the CEO
- Preparing agendas and coordinating logistics of senior management team meetings, off-sites, and all-staff meetings
- Capture meeting notes, action items, follow up to ensure completion
- Partnering with HR and Marketing to manage Office of the CEO communications to both internal and external stakeholders
You need experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 10 years of C-Suite executive admin experience is required
- Understand and interpret a level of urgency and react accordingly
- Perform all activities professionally with a positive attitude and always maintain a professional demeanor
You can multi-task like no one else
- Excellent attention to detail in planning and execution
- Extraordinary time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate when appropriate
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short turn-around deadlines
You are a great relationship builder
- Have a strong ability to understand our business and our people
- Able to bond quickly with internal and external stakeholders
- Are proactive in researching and responding to internal and external inquiries
You are a creative problem solver
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make recommendations by using judgement that is consistent with Violet Defense’s culture as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures and/or governing law
- Have good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to understand complex issues yet boil it down to practical messaging
And you also
- Are curious and have a passion for learning
- Possess unquestionable integrity and an ability to work in a highly confidential environment.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to work closely with members of the senior leadership team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Better than competitive base with bonuses and unlimited growth opportunities. We offer health insurance with company contribution. Vision, dental, 401k and disability benefits available.
Other Details You Want to Know
- Seattle, Washington
- Chief of Staff
- Professional office environment, Remote may be available with approval from Chief of Staff.
- This position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard potentially in excess of eight hours a day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.
Violet Defense is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Background Checks Required
Violet Defense Group is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or citizenship.
Job Type: Full-time