- Must have a B.S. or M.S. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field with minimum of three (3) years of supervisory or management experience.
- Must have knowledge of process of semiconductor lasers. Communication and managing skills are required
- Clean room manufacturing environment, experience working in cleanrooms and labs
- Exposure to medium to long term projects
- Preferred experience within the semiconductor industry (oven, wire bonding, lead frame design, SMT, reflowing, among other processes)
- Experience with New Product Introduction. Strong verbal, written, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership capabilities to drive and deliver results through motivating cross-cultural teams.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and statistical software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Appreciation of both practical and theoretical methodologies.
- Experienced in equipment selection, commissioning and process set-up.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting guides, working documentation, safety.
- Knowledge of quality systems and reliability assessment.
- Strong SPC and DOE skill set and experience.
- Experience with Lean and 5S programs. Experience with Six Sigma.
- Demonstrated success in project management.
- Detailed working knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication processes, including wet and dry etching, thin films, moderate scale photolithography.
- Proven track record in program management and technical team leadership.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and
in a team environment
- This position is located in the United States and will require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, all applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
[NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.]
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5376988