Optica is recruiting for a Corporate Membership Coordinator. The Corporate Membership Coordinator provides administrative support to the Corporate Membership Team with a focus on processing corporate memberships, providing corporate program support, and being the main point of contact for customer service.
- Support Corporate Membership Director with member renewals
- Research member’s annual sales to determine membership tiers and generate invoices for each renewal batch
- Make weekly calls and follow up with emails to members and maintain renewal tracking sheet with updates
- Follow up for benefit selection and/or payment, as needed
- Complete renewal onboarding in two CRMs including, processing benefits, updating account details, and adding individual members
- Send renewal confirmation email and copy of payment receipt to member
- Support Corporate Membership Director with new member joins
- Make acquisition calls and follow up with emails to prospect companies and maintain tracking sheet with updates
- Complete new member onboarding in two CRMs including, processing benefits, updating account details, and adding individual members
- Send welcome email and copy of payment receipt to member
- Update online membership directory
- Support Corporate Membership Director with terminating members upon non-renewal
- Manage member customer service
- Respond to member customer service inquiries in a timely fashion
- Assist with setting up benefit access to necessary stakeholders at the company
- Assist with monthly orientation webinars
- Maintain a robust and clean CRM database; perform monthly audits to ensure data is relevant and current
- Work with IT and Marketing teams on collaborative projects
- Support Corporate Membership Programs Manager with corporate events
- Cvent registration set up, registration management, and event attendee outreach
- Assist with speaker tent cards and attendee name badges
- Support Corporate Membership Directory with member events
- Collect marketing materials from members for sponsored webinars
- Create webpage, set up registration, and facilitate marketing
- Assist with post-webinar deliverables
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year degree required
- 3-5 years work experience in a professional environment, preferably an office setting.
- Prior membership experience is a plus
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Knowledge of customer service practices.
- Strong Excel software skills.
- Software: Kentico and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)
- Ability to learn databases (ACT, Salesforce, netForum, Boxwood).
Located in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, DC, Optica, formerly OSA, offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected].