Lightwave Logic (LWLG) is a public material and device development company that is commercializing its proprietary organic nonlinear polymers for a variety of electro-optic devices, with primary applications in high-speed fiber-optic telecom and data communications. Our development roadmap is geared to disrupt the industry by introducing organic modulators and related photonic integrated circuits that have superior speed, lower power consumption, and smaller size than present inorganic devices. Our materials and devices are extendable into other applications, including sensors and instrumentation. We are seeking an integrated photonics project leader to work in our facility in Englewood, CO. Lightwave offers competitive compensation and benefits along with a fast-paced working environment.
Lightwave Logic is seeking an experienced integrated photonics project leader with either III-V compound semiconductor and/or Silicon Photonics experience to enhance the company’s activities in developing our polymer platform. This position requires experience in leading technical projects that deal with semiconductors, foundries, fabrication plants, PDKs (process design kits) and related processes. Experience working with silicon photonics from a project leader standpoint would be a plus. Experience with process travelers, device design, working in a fabrication plant would also be a plus. Experience with product line management in related integrated photonics platforms would also be a plus.
The successful candidate will play a key role in managing projects that deal with foundries and customer and will work closely with Lightwave Logic’s technical teams in Colorado.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field, plus 4+ years of relevant industry experience. Masters or Ph.D. degree preferred.
- Experience with integrated photonics
- Experience with working foundries that deal with integrated photonics platforms.
- Experience working in a fabrication environment
- Experience with PDKs and associated foundry metrics
- Experience leading technical projects, and ideally with integrated photonics programs.
- Familiarity of III-V compound semiconductors and silicon-based material systems.
- Working effectively as part of an inter-disciplinary engineering team that includes device designers, micro-fabrication engineers, packaging and test engineers, and technicians.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision coverage (Employee and family)
- Company contribution of $500/year (prorated) toward your medical FSA
- PTO and holiday as spelled out in the Company’s Handbook
- 401K (Safe Harbor, 4% match)
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV/resume to [email protected]
Apply Here: https://jobs.workinoptics.com/jobs/rss/15689167/project-leader-integrated-photonics