OSI Optoelectronics is the leading global provider of innovative photonics, optoelectronics, and advanced electronic systems for leading Aerospace & Defense, Medical, and Industrial OEMs that demand high-reliability, high-performance, market-driven technology solutions today. As one of the largest manufacturers of photodiodes and optical sensors in the United States, we are seeking a Sales Territory Manager to lead the growth of our Western U.S. Region.
By leveraging our core expertise in technology design and product development, and through our vertical integration and global manufacturing presence, we aim to lead the industry in providing the best, most advanced products to the world.
We now have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Sales Territory Manager to plan, lead, and drive strategic business opportunities in the region. The ideal candidate may be located in the Los Angeles or Silicon Valley areas.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities in optical sensors and photodiodes markets and managing and supporting current customer relationships in defense and aerospace, medical and life sciences, industrial, and automation industries. The role requires a self-motivated, sales-driven individual and involves:
- Identify new opportunities, applications, segments, and markets for products and capabilities.
- Relationship management with existing OEMs.
- Build solid relationships with customers at multiple levels in the organization and with internal functional groups.
- Develop, manage and support sales activities and strategies for territory and specific accounts and provide accurate orders forecast to Sales Management
- Attend tradeshows, and visit key accounts in the region (up to 25% travel)
- Manage and maintain orders pipeline and opportunities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Identify, collect, and disseminate sales best practices, customer requirements, and customer feedback to drive continuous improvement of business
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree required; emphasis in Photonics-related field (Physics, Engineering, Applied Science preferred)
- 7+ years of demonstrated high technology sales experience, preferably in the optoelectronics and photonics industries.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and requirements while effectively communicating with the factory.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a “doer” and a team player.
- Demonstrable track record of superior performance individual sales development success in their current or most recent positions.
- Engineering or Technical background and the ability to infuse the technical value proposition we offer.
- Creating regional sales plans and forecasts in alignment with business objectives.
- Knowledge of the regional markets for:
- Defense & Aerospace
- Medical and life sciences
- Industrial & Automation
- OEM Manufacturing
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
OSI Systems, Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively “OSI”) do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. If any person or entity, including a recruiter or agency, submits any information, including any resume or information regarding any potential candidate, without a signed agreement in place with OSI, OSI explicitly reserves the right to use such information, and pursue and/or hire such candidates, without any financial obligation to the person, recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited information or resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are considered and deemed to be the property of OSI.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veterans
EEO is the Law
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5376620