Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
This role is based in Saratoga, CA, and will require you to be in the office.
Our client is inventing the future of computing – Invisible Computing – which imagines a world where information is there when you need it, technology fades away, and you can freely connect with others in a more meaningful and confident way. The team includes talented professionals with expertise in product design, user experience, applied physics, hardware, software, optics, photonics, electronics, chemistry, biology and vision science. Together, they are building a smart contact lens with a built-in display that gives you timely information without interrupting your focus. The product elevates your vision by providing the information you need exactly when it’s needed – all while letting you look like you.
They are a well-funded startup founded by technology experts with decades of experience developing pioneering products and platforms and backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. They are located in Saratoga, CA.
They are looking for a senior analog and mixed-signal test engineer responsible for designing test platforms and developing and executing test plans to validate our ultra-low power Integrated Circuits, as well as their complex Integrated Systems. You will be working with systems consisting of wireless data, wireless power delivery, batteries, power management, imaging, display and high-performance sensors.
- Work with ASIC designers and System architects to design and develop test plans and platforms for bring-up and validation of individual ASIC’s as well as Integrated Systems
- Perform evaluation, debug and characterization of integrated circuits and Integrated Systems to ensure they meet the product and manufacturing specifications
- Work with designers on Failure Analysis (FA) to determine root cause of qualification and reliability failures
- Drive the specification of evaluation boards used in bring-up, Design Validation Testing and Production Validation Testing
- Perform schematic design of carrier modules and evaluation boards including simulation, component selection, symbol and foot-print creation, etc.
- Perform bring-up and debug of evaluation boards
- Prepare and debug digital, analog and RF measurement set-ups
- BS in EE, MS preferred
- 6+ years of work experience in analog and mixed-signal validation
- Hands-on experience with electronics test equipment such as mixed-signal oscilloscopes, multimeters, source measure units, spectrum analyzers, signal analyzers, etc.
- Experience with semiconductor and custom IC characterization & regression tests
- Experience with design and debugging of circuit boards
- Experience with PCB schematic and layout tools
- Experience with the PCB manufacturing process and design rules
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent communication skills and technical writing ability
- Test automation using Python scripting, to communicate with hardware, test instruments and post-process the data
- Experience in using Altium and OrCad tool suite
- Experience with wireless system design and sensitive RF circuits
- Familiarity with micro-controllers
- Familiarity with FPGA programming
Apply Here: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Senior+Analog+Mixed+Signal+Test+Engineer&c=Recruiting+From+Scratch&l=Madison,+WI&jk=aa53882973fa1930&rtk=1fg98b7n3u4ba800&from=rss