Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
This role is based in Saratoga, CA, and will require you to be in the office.
Our client is inventing the future of computing – Invisible Computing – which imagines a world where information is there when you need it, technology fades away, and you can freely connect with others in a more meaningful and confident way. The team includes talented professionals with expertise in product design, user experience, applied physics, hardware, software, optics, photonics, electronics, chemistry, biology and vision science. Together, they are building a smart contact lens with a built-in display that gives you timely information without interrupting your focus. The product elevates your vision by providing the information you need exactly when it’s needed – all while letting you look like you.
They are a well-funded startup founded by technology experts with decades of experience developing pioneering products and platforms and backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors. We are located in Saratoga, CA.
Join the ASIC team to work on cutting-edge circuit design for an application nobody has tried ever before. They are looking for motivated and energetic team players who want to own their design and take it from concept all the way to Silicon.
You will contribute to our PMIC design, which will power the world’s first augmented-reality contact lens. Your role involves circuit design, simulation, and validation of the design in the lab after the chip comes back. You will also interact with people from multiple other teams.
- Strong understanding of analog circuit design fundamentals.
- Prior experience in at least one of the following areas: low-power RF, clocking circuits (PLL, CDR, …), power management, biomedical sensors/interfaces.
- Familiarity with Cadence design environment, MATLAB (or equivalent).
- Hands-on experience in the lab (RF or analog testing).
- Familiarity with device physics and electromagnetics.
- Knowledge of RTL, Verilog, Simulink, Python
- Excellent communication/documentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Collaboration across multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to clearly express/share your thoughts.
- Above all positive attitude and desire to grow and be challenged.