FAB Production Techician(Swing Shift)
Enablence USA Components, Inc –
- Following clean room protocols, SOPs, process engineer’s instructions, and fab priority for running all the wafer processes including wafer dicing.
- Performing metrology tool calibration and wafer measurement, recording data into corresponding files or database, and basic tool maintenance.
- Reporting any failures or anomalies in wafer fab to process engineers
- Keeping fab environment clean.
- Providing training to new employee
- Preparing wafers for shipping
- Supporting process & equipment engineer for trouble shooting
- Basic computer skills such as using MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Being able to work different shifts.
- Being able to work over time when needed.1 year of wafer fab work experience, prefer in processing photonic and waveguide related device wafers.
- High school diploma. Preferred with an associate degree in technical fields
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Enablence USA Components, Inc.
Enablence is a leading vendor of innovative integrated optical products for the communications, aerospace, and bio-chemical sensing…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Fab+Production+Techician&c=Enablence+USA+Components&l=Fremont,+CA&jk=fe174cb6fada9fd4&rtk=1bi3bge3f19u934c&from=rss