Test Development Engineer Finisar
Fremont, CA 94538
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:|
• Help to establish and maintain automated test equipment.
• Develop new test infrastructures for device test and burn -in systems for InP telecommunication diode lasers and photo-detectors.
• Develop existing infrastructure with new improvements for die, bar, and wafer level probers, visual inspection tools, burn-in systems, COC (chip on carrier) and other packaged photonic device testers, and die sorters.
• Update and maintain test equipment related documentation.
• Write test procedures and give training to operators
• MS or higher degree in Engineering (ME, EE) or Physics.
• Solid background and experience on semiconductor laser testing and instrumentation.
• Good knowledge in Electronics, Photonics, Optics, and Thermodynamics.
• Experience in statistical process control and qualification techniques.
• Industrial experience in high-volume semiconductor manufacturing is highly desired.
• Understanding of data base structure a plus.
• Knowledge in Silicon Photonic Integration is highly desirable.
Finisar helps put the “work” in network with optical components and subsystems that enable high-speed data communications over LANs or…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Test+Development+Engineer&c=Finisar&l=Fremont,+CA&jk=23716943356d98cb&rtk=1bhk554p1aeqg80d&from=rss