Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard. MACOM has multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business. The foundry provides access to, and control of our broad range of proprietary technologies in an asset light, cost effective structure.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
Our global organization of skilled engineers is driven every day to solve the world’s most demanding wireless and wireline application challenges. We’re proud of our more than sixty years’ of hands-on experience designing and building analog semiconductor technology across the RF to Light spectrum.
Vice President of PLM and Marketing, Photonics
Formulate and lead the product and marketing strategy and team for MACOM’s Photonics Product Portfolio including, but not limited to, Lasers, Silicon Photonics, Photodetectors, Mux/Demux etc.
– Defining the Product Roadmap
– Prioritizing Product Development in collaboration with the R&D Leaders
– Go To Market Strategy including Pricing and customer strategy (in collaboration with sales team)
– Supporting existing and new design-wins
– Partnering with the BU Head on meeting AOP Goals and Plan
– Business growth of existing products and new products
– Identifying new technology and business acquisitions
– 15+ years in Photonics and Optical Communications
– Technical as well as Sales & Marketing Background
– Know ledge of Photonic products and customers