KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:|
(Note: Contractor and Temporaries: Pls. indicate length of project; maximum 90 days)
- Maintain existing test infrastructures for burn-in systems, wafer testers and other packaged photonic device testers.
- Execute existing burn-in, reliability and test procedures and implement new improvements.
- Maintain test equipment related documentations.
- Work in shifts. The shifts may include week ends and nights.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS (include Education, Skills & Experience): Finisar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Associate degree or BS degree in Engineering-related field.
- Some background on semiconductor device testing and instrumentation.
- Experience in high volume production and cleanroom environment.
- Computer skills with Windows and MS Office.
- Flexibility in working schedule at off hours and weekends.
- Understanding of data base structure a plus.
Finisar helps put the “work” in network with optical components and subsystems that enable high-speed data communications over LANs or…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Test+Technician&c=Finisar&l=Allen,+TX&jk=242f9dce0bec7325&rtk=1bhjnnogg19vo6a6&from=rss