Sales & Business Development Engineer
Boulder, CO 80301
Sales & Business Development
We would like to hire a highly motivated, sales/marketing engineer with a proven track record of sales in photonics or related industries. ColdQuanta’s typical customers are in academic research, government labs and in the nascent quantum technologies industry.The company wishes to expand beyond its current customer base with its focus on ultracold and cold atom applications. As its core products and services are well suited to the growing quantum technologies fields, the sales engineer should be eager to spread the word of how our products can be used in that and other fields.
- Sales of ultra-high vacuum, and cold atom and ultracold atom components, devices and system products/solutions.
- Searching for new prospective customers.
- Establishing and building relationships with customer engineers and physicists.
- Understanding customer technical requirements and being able to convey how our products or services may help them achieve their objectives.
- Negotiating technical specifications by analyzing customer requirements and capabilities.
- Preparing technical sales presentations, technical documentation and product marketing materials as required.
- Gathering customer feedback, and input on solutions related to current and/or future needs.
- Representing the company at relevant exhibits and conferences.
- Generating client quotations, proposals and negotiating and closing sales.
- Travel required to visit customers and prospective customers.
- B.S. in physics or engineering.
- Solid background in optics and or atomic physics.
- Thorough knowledge of laser cooling and cold atom physics a must.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated prioritization and organizational skills.
- Experience in product sales or marketing within optics or laser industry highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver product presentations and train customers in use of products.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key customers.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member.
- 5 years of industry experience
- Self motivated
- Strong business acumen
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to ColdQuanta.
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Business+Development+Engineer&c=ColdQuanta&l=Boulder,+CO&jk=02612aa1ba38e941&rtk=1bhh3eq8sa3ohaip&from=rss