Integrated Modeling Lead
Respond with resume to [email protected]
• Lead a multi-disciplinary team for the modeling, analysis and simulation of the observatory performance
• A MS or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or an equivalent technical discipline
• 10 years of relevant experience in integrated system modeling of complex systems with experience in telescope, laser or optical systems.
• Relevant experience in integrating state-space representations of finite element models into multi-body system models with control and force elements using Matlab/Simulink.
• Working knowledge of NX/NASTRAN and FEMAP.
• Experience with STOP modeling
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills
• Strong analytical ability with demonstrated written and oral communication skills in English
• Management of engineering services contracts and their technical performance
• Experience with analysis and test of brittle materials
• Experience with Computational Fluid Dynamics simulations
• Experience with Model Based System Engineering process
• Experience with the modeling and analysis of deformable telescope mirrors
The Photonics Group
Call us at 919 479 1941
Apply Here: http://jobview.monster.com/Integrated-Modeling-Lead-Job-Glendale-CA-US-184619779.aspx