Our client in Yorktown Heights, NY seeks a candidate with the below qualifications:
Location: Onsite in Yorktown Heights, NY
Contract: 06/19/2017 – 06/19/2018
Shift: 3PM to Midnight
Security Clearance: TS/SCI is mandatory
IBM Research is seeking a full time contractor for the Advanced Plasma Processing in the Microsystems Research Laboratory at IBM TJ Watson in Yorktown Heights, New York. Must be willing to work in either of two shifts 6AM to 3PM or 3PM to midnight in case someone calls out; this position is from 3PM to midnight. The Lithography Processing group is responsible for operating tools, processing wafers, developing lithographic processes, and characterizing results in the Microsystems Research Laboratory. The candidate must understand the fundamentals of lithography, be capable of operating various exposure tools, linewidth measurement tools and show familiarity with common methods. Experience working in a semiconductor manufacturing line is a desired. The hired candidate will work internally with research group across multiple disciplines to enable fundamental learning, new devices, and system prototyping in memory, electronics, photonics, microfluidics, and more applications. The World is Our Laboratory: No matter where discovery takes place, IBM researchers push the boundaries of science, technology and business to make the world work better. IBM Research is a global community of forward-thinkers working towards a common goal: progress.
- Execute process on research and development on wafers.
- Must become intimately knowledgeable of tooling capabilities in area of front end and back end wets.
- Perform tool qualifications and maintain tool and process qualification records.
- Communicate with wets processing staff and product owners to ensure accurate processing of wafers.
- Will be working most of day in cleanroom
- MA/MS in engineering or equivalent or greater
- At least 1 year experience in front end/back end wets
- Ability to work safely with chemicals in the clean room
- Fluent English
- Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- At least 1 year hands on experience in clean room processing environment.
- At least 1 year experience with processing in front end and back end wets/inspection tools, such as optical microscopes, ellipsometer, film thickness measurement, execute with minimal errors, document with details, and communicate with clarity.
- TS/SCI security clearance is mandatory
- Previous experience in cleanroom environment.
The successful candidate will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)