Immediate opening for a part time summer internship for the summer or fall of 2017 (up to 3 months); estimated 15-25 hour per week. Pay range for this role is $12-14 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Position Summary : This is a summer part-time internship for a current engineering, physics or data science student interested in some hands on work in a professional, highly technical sales environment. Hours are flexible, 15-25 hours a week. All work needs to be conducted during our normal business hours of 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday. Your regular duties would be administrative work supporting the sales department, including:
– assist with weekly sales reporting
– assist with market research/ data mining projects
– assist with sales proposal generation
– assist with CRM software data management
- Enrolled in a engineering, physics or data science program – with a preference for Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with data mining & market research – prefer experience outside an academic setting
- Ability to work within a team environment
- PC literate in Word & Excel (required)
- CRM Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
- Excellent written skills and strong attention to detail
- Only US Citizens or Green Card holders with permanent US work authorization can be considered as this position is governed by the regulations and guidelines of ITAR. Candidates must be able to produce evidence of the permanent ability to live and work in the US as an employment contingency (temporary work or student visas are unfortunately not eligible).
PI (Physik Instrumente) is a leading manufacturer of precision motion systems including Piezo Nanopositioning Stages, Air Bearings, Microscope Stages and Motion Controllers. Applications include photonics, bio-nanotechnology, medical devices, adhesive dispensing and semiconductor manufacturing. PI has over 40 years’ experience developing and manufacturing ultra-precision products with piezoceramic and electromagnetic drives. PI has been ISO 9001 certified since 1994 and provides innovative, high-quality solutions for industrial and research customers. PI is a global company with eleven subsidiaries, design & manufacturing centers on 3 continents and total staff of 1,000 people.
We offer a pleasant, team oriented and challenging work environment. This position is not eligible for benefits due to the seasonal nature of the work.
This is a direct hire only, please no solicitations. Job Req: 170523
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Summer+Technical+Intern&c=PI+Physik+Instrumente&l=Auburn,+MA&jk=42c4046b4fd2af07&rtk=1bh0ssqv1aha796l&from=rss