Our client is looking for a person to lead the develop of secure software used in the operations and deployment of critical DOD hardware both domestically and in theatre. this person most know how to design software systems and be familiar with BIOS systems development, conduct vulnerability analysis and build Trusted Platform modules and Hardware security modules.
· BS or MS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years software experience
· 3+ years of BIOS development experience
· Experience with Phoenix BIOS a plus
- Review specifications, requirements and designs, and under direction develop Bios software/firmware.
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and the customer as required
· Involved with the design, development, analysis, testing and debugging of computer systems.
· Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers,.
· Determines hardware compatibility
· Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
· Contribution to proposals for new work and presentations for design reviews
· Other duties as assigned.
Apply Here: http://jobview.monster.com/Sr-Software-Engineer-cyber-security-Job-Orlando-FL-US-184510064.aspx