A Full-Time Direct Hire LED Product Development Project Lead job in San Jose, CA is currently available through Modis Engineering, formally Adecco Engineering and Technical.
In this position, you will be leading projects for camera flash applications from concept generation through release to manufacturing. In this role you will be applying engineering discipline and creative thinking to break new ground in providing LED component and module solutions based for the most forward looking customer requirements.
Your responsibilitiesProject ownership for next generation LED product development for camera flash applications, defining and leading worldwide activity encompassing prototyping, design freeze, verification builds, and ramp and release to volume productionTechnical risk analysis and action plan generation to ensure on-time, zero defect product launchProvide leadership for cross functional project team members in a matrix resource environmentLeverage of internal and external supply chains including new vendor and subcon development to meet product requirements and timelinesAble to rapidly extend individual engineering capabilities per specific project needsHands-on approach to development work and problem solving
• BS or advanced degree in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Photonics, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields
• Minimum 3 years of industry experience, preferably in a product or technology development capacity
• Direct experience in one or more of the following areas is required:LED or other optoelectronics characterizationLED packaging development including materials selection and process qualificationHigh volume module assembly including areas such as component/die attach, reflow, underfill, wirebond, and singulationSemiconductor wafer fabrication process development and process integration
• Expertise and fluency with engineering tools such as DOE, DRBFM/FMEA, DfSS
• Ability to drive engineering efforts on more than one project at a time
• Exceptional communication skills and enthusiasm for detail
• Strong track record in producing winning / innovative product solutions
• Ability to travel internationally (up to 25% time)
If you are interested in this LED Product Development Project Lead job in San Jose, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering www.modis.com
If you have questions about the position, please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply Here: http://jobview.monster.com/Project-Lead-LED-Product-Development-Job-San-Jose-CA-US-184370960.aspx