Job Title: Quality Director
Provide quality leadership and support for all elements of quality for a commercial and Aerospace and Defence product company from Material procurement through hardware delivery. Stand-up and maintain ISO9001/AS9100 certification and Quality management system. Train support staff, production and engineering personnel. Familiar with photonics industry a plus. Responsible for making sure products and services meet set standards and for setting up quality assessment processes to maintain those standards. Communicate the importance of quality to customers and suppliers.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Implement and maintain IPC-A-610 and J-Std-001 training.
- Create internal audit schedule and coordinate the completion of all Internal audits; AS9100, ITAR, ESD and Customer.
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products
- Maintain AS9100 Rev D at 2 sites and stand-up and certify third site to ISO 9001/AS9100 requirements
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation including AS9100 & ISO 9001
- Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
- Establishing standards of service for customers or clients.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Company’s Management team (Member of Operations Management Team).
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Collating and analysing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
- Maintain Audit Schedule
- Help with Contract review
Experience and Technical Skills Required :
- Auditing to AS9100 & ISO9001
- Understanding of J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, 620 Best if certified trainer
- Experience with PCB,CCA and Cabling assemblies
- Experience in Aerospace &Defense and Commercial business areas a plus
- Statistical Analysis
- 5 – 10 Years Quality experience
- 3 – 5 Year Supervisory experience
Education, License, Certification:
- Bachelors in relative field
- Direct supervisor SR VP Operations with direct access to CEO
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Management: 5 years
- Supervisory: 3 years
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Inneos.
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Quality-Director-at-Inneos-in-Pleasanton,-CA-bc09ed1a361ae278