Imaging Systems / Camera Systems Product Development Engineer
Camera Systems Product Development
TECHNOLOGY: Electro-Optical Imaging and Sensor Systems
PRODUCT LINE: Compact / Miniature Cameras
COMPANY BRIEF: This company develops Imaging and Sensor Systems – including
Cameras, Display Systems, Wearable Monitors, and other electro-optical products.
GROUP: Optical Imaging Systems Product Development
LOCATION: northern California
· Camera Systems Engineer
· Electro-Optical Imaging Systems Engineer
· Optical Engineer
· Computer Vision Engineer
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Ø Develop optical imaging systems products and electro-optical sensor systems products.
Ø Duties range from early stage technology development, to prototype design and development, to product development and product volume manufacturing.
• Work with the R&D design team to create imaging and sensor technology.
• Work with the R&D design team to design and develop manufacturable and marketable products.
• Work with the manufacturing team to produce new products.
1) BS/MS/PhD degree.
2) Strong industry experience developing optical / electro-optical imaging and sensor systems.
3) Strong industry experience with a) technology development, b) product development, and c) product manufacturing.
4) Some industry experience developing either Cell Phone Cameras or a similar product.
Please respond by forwarding a Resume (Word document preferred) to: [email protected]