TechStudent-Sophomore Raytheon Canada
If you are currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering (or related engineering field) here is your opportunity to pursue an exciting summer internship opportunity with Raytheon!|
Raytheon’s Electrical Design Directorate (EDD) provides engineering design, integration, test and production to core radar, sonar, torpedo and combat system competencies including process and control, integration and test, power systems, torpedo and sonar electronics, receivers and exciters, antennas and microwave subassemblies.
Electrical Engineering Intern
This position is for an Intern student interested in the broad area of engineering technologies listed above. The ideal candidate should have strong academic credentials and experience in working in a teamwork environment, having not only academic, but also interpersonal skills to help optimize our teams. The single most important attribute is an inquisitive nature and a strong desire to learn real world applications to compliment your academic experience. Familiarity with hardware or software tools as appropriate for your academic level. The candidate should be interested in working in a highly motivated team environment, collaborating with a small team of engineers through the development of state of the art radar systems.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance
. (Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at
to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements).
this position will
Clearance within 1
of start date
Do you have this Required Skill?
Do you have these Desired Skills?
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- A proactive leader in the software or hardware development arena who thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest and/or coursework in any of the following areas: software, digital hardware, analog circuit design, power systems design, computer architecture, signal processing, embedded software/firmware.
Be a key contributor to our Electrical Design team…
EDD has responsibility for the following areas:
- Phased Array Radar design – RF/microwave antenna design
- Power and Electronic systems design
- Receiver & Exciter Design – REX System Analysis, Exciter Design, Receiver Design, Low Noise Sources, Simulation and Modeling, Metrology, Integration and Test
- Mixed Signal Design – Receiver A/D Converters, Direct Digital Converters, Receiver D/A Converters, Digital Waveform Generators, Mixed Signal CCAs, Mixed Signal Modules and Subsystems
- Digital Hardware – Subsystem/Module Digital Circuits, FPGA/ASICs, Beam Steering, Mixed Process/Photonics/Sensors, COTS systems, COTS interfaces, Subsystem Development, VME/PCI
- Digital Systems – System Trades, Architecture, Embedded Processing
- Software Design – Real-time Signal Processing, Beam Steering, Embedded Software
- Photonics Design – Fiber Optic Communication, Optical Control
- Research and Production level (MRL9) clean rooms-Design, development and processing of various components, tool qualifications and development of new fabrication materials and techniques.
Please apply now and join us in our mission!
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Techstudent-Sophomore-at-Raytheon-Canada-in-Andover,-MA-6e9b496040391615