• Design, simulate, and layout small families of standard cells for use in ROIC array design.
• Optimize clock and signal paths and buffer sizes.
• Design, simulate, implement and test digital circuits and systems using VHDL/Verilog based RTL design flow (FPGAs/ASICs) and transistor level circuit design.
• Document and specify digital functions and systems.
• Design and program digital systems using microcontrollers and hybrid FPGA/CPU approach.
• Support transition to manufacturing.
• Develop test procedures.
Job Requirements • BS/MS/PHD Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Physics.
• Min. 5 years of experience years experience in comparable field.
• Must have a strong digital design background with practical understanding of designs all the way down to transistor level
• Must be fluent in RTL design using VHDL/Verilog.
• Solid understand of digital timing and static timing analysis.
• Proficient in system level simulation for large digital systems using high-level test benches and hardware-in-loop automated testing
• Demonstrated success with team-oriented environment.
• Good communication skills.