• Expert Analog ASIC Designer.
• Analyze system requirements and existing designs; define new circuits and mixedsignal architecture to improve performance.
• Design, simulate, implement and test analog and mixedsignal circuits and transistor level circuit design.
• Design and layout of ROIC unit cell level and chip level for LIDAR applications (28 nm through 130 nm).
• Responsible for creating evaluation models of LIDAR performance, including the application and use of 3D field solvers, understanding and mitigating analog and mixedsignal crosstalk issues, isolation of analog and digital circuits, understanding unit cell operation and mitigating supply and substrate crosstalk issues, supporting optimal clock tree design in layout.
• Support transition to mass production manufacturing.
Job Requirements Requirements:
• BS/MS/PHD Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Physics.
• Min. 15 years of experience years experience in analog and mixed signal CMOS design, simulation, and layout.
• Solid understanding of low voltage mixedsignal design and high frequency low noise TIA amplifiers.
• Familiarity with ROIC design tradeoffs, particularly with very small signal currents from hybridized detectors.
• Fluent with a standard tool chain such as Cadence, Mentor Graphics, LEdit, etc.
• Strong background with standard analog simulators such as PSPICE, HSPICE, Spectre, Eldo, and AMS simulation.
• High level modeling (e.g. MatLab) of mixed signal systems.
• Background in semiconductor production (testing, assembly, failure analysis).
• Demonstrated success with teamoriented environment.
• Good communication skills.
Apply Here: http://jobview.monster.com/Principal-ASIC-Engineer-Job-Santa-Barbara-CA-US-184166595.aspx