Inneos, LLC –
$70,000 a year
Job Title: Quality Director
Provide quality leadership and support for all elements of quality for a commercial and Aerospace and Defence product company from Material procurement through hardware delivery. Stand-up and maintain ISO9001/AS9100 certification and Quality management system. Train support staff, production and engineering personnel. Familiar with photonics industry a plus. Responsible for making sure products and services meet set standards and for setting up quality assessment processes to maintain those standards. Communicate the importance of quality to customers and suppliers.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
- Implement and maintain IPC-A-610 and J-Std-001 training.
- Create internal audit schedule and coordinate the completion of all Internal audits; AS9100, ITAR, ESD and Customer.
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products
- Maintain AS9100 Rev D at 2 sites and stand-up and certify third site to ISO 9001/AS9100 requirements
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation including AS9100 & ISO 9001
- Considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
- Agreeing standards and establishing clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
- Establishing standards of service for customers or clients.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Company’s Management team (Member of Operations Management Team).
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Collating and analysing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
- Maintain Audit Schedule
- Help with Contract review
Experience and Technical Skills Required :
- Auditing to AS9100 & ISO9001
- Understanding of J-STD-001, IPC-A-610, 620 Best if certified trainer
- Experience with PCB,CCA and Cabling assemblies
- Experience in Aerospace &Defense and Commercial business areas a plus
- Statistical Analysis
- 5 – 10 Years Quality experience
- 3 – 5 Year Supervisory experience
Education, License, Certification:
- Bachelors in relative field
- Direct supervisor SR VP Operations with direct access to CEO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- Quality Management: 1 year
- Supervisory: 3 years
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Inneos, LLC.
For more than 25 years, Zephyr Photonics has developed innovative and advanced photonic solutions for government agencies, communication…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Quality-Director-at-Inneos-in-Pleasanton,-CA-89556638847f666f