Human Resources Associate
LightPath Technologies –
Orlando, FL 32826
LightPath Technologies is a recognized leader in optics and photonics solutions, serving blue chip customers in the industrial, defense, telecommunications, testing and measurement, and medical industries, for over 30 years. LightPath designs, manufactures, and distributes optical and infrared components including molded glass aspheric lenses and assemblies, infrared lenses and thermal imaging assemblies, fused fiber collimators, and gradient index GRADIUM® lenses. With multiple offices around the globe, our corporate office is located in Orlando, Florida, within Central Florida Research Park.
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, highly motivated individual to become part of our corporate Human Resource department within our rapidly growing company. The Human Resources Associate will be responsible for some of the routine functions of the Human Resources department including but not limited to payroll processing, data entry, filing, maintenance of records, and will assist with additional projects and tasks as needed. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and grow within this position as the Human Resources department expands. This part time opportunity is three days a week, Monday through Wednesday, from 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
- Process weekly non-exempt payrolls and bi-weekly exempt payrolls, processing including completion and distribution of payroll reports for each payroll.
- Prepare and distribute performance review documentation.
- Update employee information in HRIS.
- Maintain employee anniversary and birthday recognition program.
- Update employee calendar, announcements, and HR forms on internal internet system.
- Maintain filing system for all HR documentation.
- Make travel arrangements for visitors to the Orlando office.
Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills Required:
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Possess interpersonal skills to allow for interaction with employees at every level of the company and members of the Board of Directors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with FLSA for payroll processing and other employment related laws regarding documentation and storage of HR related files.
- Proficient at use of the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the internet.
- Possess a high attention to detail.
- Able to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to prioritize work and stay on task when frequently interrupted.
- Effectively manage time to allow timely completion of work.
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to work with moderate noise level.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S. per ITAR regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or a minimum of 2 years of experience in similar position with an Associate degree.
NO CALLS FROM RECRUITERS
Job Type: Part-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to LightPath Technologies.
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Human-Resource-Associate-at-LightPath-Technologies-in-Orlando,-FL-6dfe3d20b5709dc7