Imagine a world in which cost and training are no longer barriers for access to life saving technology. A world in which medical devices become smarter with each new patient they see. At 4Catalyzer we are making that vision a reality. We operate at the intersections of medicine, engineering, and machine learning with a collective goal to change the world and save the life of someone you love. If you are not satisfied with the status quo, have a passion for making a difference in the world, and love fast-paced innovative environments, we want you.
As a Senior Scientist you will play a key role in developing a core part of all our products. Your responsibilities include building scalable solutions for wafer scale testing and working closely with the fab to improve performance and manufacturability. With direct access to the fab and a world-class team to work with, your contributions are key to executing our roadmap quickly and getting many products to market. Your products will be used to save people’s lives all around the world.
- Have a Ph.D. or an M.S. in a relevant field.
- Have 3+ years of industry experience
- Have extensive hands-on experience with characterizing photonic structures.
- Have a strong understanding of a broad range of optics/photonics including illumination, diffractive optics, thin film optics, waveguide optics, and fiber optics.
- Experience building custom setups to automate wafer-scale optical measurements.
- Be proficient in a programming language, skilled in scientific data analysis, and adept with software simulation tools.
Apply Here: https://spiecareercenter.org/jobs/5370967