Product Marketing Engineer / Sr. Applications Engineer:
- Design and utilize automated test systems for use in high speed electrical / optical
characterization of fiber optic transceiver modules.
- Solve high impact application engineering issues optical/electrical signal integrity, through system and component design review, bench testing, experimentation, and direct customer communication
- Create outbound technical product documentation (AppNote, White Papers), design tools (models, test PCBs, reference designs), and Sales collateral and trainings
- Quickly define and prototype technical solutions to identify and solve system interoperability issues that arise during product development/qualification (digital timing, signal integrity, EMI, impedance)
- Develop close working relationships with design groups from OEMs, contract manufacturers, and networking equipment designers
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (Master’s degree preferred)
Principle Hardware Engineer:
- The position will focus on design and characterize optical transceiver products.
- Evaluate high speed IC and CDR, lasers and other components.
- Ability to provide guidance and lead PCB tape out, EMI/EMC
- Be able to do extensive failure analysis on transceiver produces.
- Knowledge of optics design and simulation.
- EM simulation and signal integrity simulation capable is a plus.
- Familiar with high speed circuits design and semiconductor lasers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Hardware Design R&D- Electrical Engineer- Mid level/ Senior (2)
- Provide design guidelines and performance validation for Optical TOSA/ROSA
- Participate in new product introduction transceiver design efforts
- Responsible for producing transceivers for high volume manufacture
- Provide design guidelines and performance validation for HSIO
- Provide design guidelines and performance validation for EMI/ESD
- Produce schematics and provide physical layout consultation, including proper component selection, for transceiver development
- Perform characterization and design for manufacturing validation on transceiver development
- Support production transfer to NPI team
- Experience in designing and introducing optoelectronic products to high-volume manufacturing
Foxconn Interconnect Technology, Inc. (“FIT”) focuses on the development, manufacturing and marketing of electronic and optoelectronic connectors, antennas, acoustic components, cables and modules for applications in computers, communication equipment, consumer electronics, automobiles, industrial and green energy field products.
We offer competitive compensation and world class benefits. In addition, we recognize the performance of the company, business unit and individual through our incentive and recognition programs.
FIT is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply Here: http://jobs.workinoptics.com/jobs/9036476/product-marketing-engineer-applications-engineer-principle-hardware-design-engineer-r-d