MES Engineer (Systems Adminstrator 1) Lumentum Operations LLC
San Jose, CA
Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) is a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products enabling optical networking and commercial laser customers worldwide. Lumentum’s optical components and subsystems are part of virtually every type of telecom, enterprise, and data center network. Lumentum’s commercial lasers enable advanced manufacturing techniques and diverse applications including next-generation 3D sensing capabilities. Lumentum is headquartered in Milpitas, California with R&D, manufacturing, and sales offices worldwide.
For more information, visit www.lumentum.com.Lumentum is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability
In this position you will:
- Be part of a diverse team to support Manufacturing Execution System (MES) for High Volume Assembly and Fab production for San Jose LUMENTUM sites.
- Be the Manufacturing Liaison to Corporate IT for our South Bay Wafer Fab facilities; gathering requirements, managing priorities and providing real-time, practical solutions.
- Contribute and work directly with the MES Development and Test Systems teams to provide practical solutions to our manufacturing/engineering business community.
- Provide expert knowledge and experience to manage Camstar MES solutions and functionality across San Jose sites.
- Assist LUMENTUM Operations Leads in problem resolution and help define common MES implementation.
- Manage critical MES projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Document process specifications (Workflow, WIs) and train production personnel.
- Although travel is not anticipated, the Candidate should be willing and able to travel internationally as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field with 3+ years of functional experience in designing/implementing MES systems for Fab and High Volume Assembly factory.
- Associates with 2-4 years’ work experience or Bachelors with 0-2 years. Experience with Camstar MES (Version 5.x or higher). Semiconductor Suite experience is highly desirable.
- Practical working knowledge and experience in implementing SPC/OCAPS, Data Collection, Operator Certification, WIP
Dispatching and Resource Tracking (E10/E58) state model.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
Must be able to interact and present to management level staff as well as train Operator level employees.
- Knowledge of Test Data Systems and equipment interfaces is a plus.
San Jose-Rose, CA USA
80 Rose Orchard Way
May 7, 2017, 3:55:30 PM
Lumentum (NASDAQ:LITE) is a market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products enabling optical networking and…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Mes-Engineer-at-Lumentum-Operations-in-San-Jose,-CA-ecfb91894c7e67b1