· Provides administrative support to EVP and GM of Photonics.
· Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures.
· Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
· Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. Prepares presentation materials for board of director meetings.
· Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
· Performs project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
· Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
· This job manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
· Requires people and resource management through others; part of cross-functional team required to complete the project.
· Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
Functional/Industry Knowledge Required:
– Minimum of 7-10 years administrative or executive-level support experience.
– Requires a professional certification or equivalent.
– Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
– PC proficiency; including expense software, Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and email.
– Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and work independently in rapidly changing environment.
– Flexibility, adaptability with the ability to work additional hours on short notice as necessary.
– Strong Analytical skills.
– Familiar with ITAR Restrictions.