AECOM is actively seeking an Electronic Warfare Technician with systems experience such as AN/BLQ-10, AN/BVY-1 Integrated Submarine Imaging System (ISIS), Photonics, and other Electronic Warfare (EW) related electronic systems/equipment for LOS ANGELES and VIRGINIA Class submarines in accordance with engineering specifications.
Install, monitor, and service equipment and systems at Company and client sites.
Perform or coordinate test and evaluation, checkout, certification tasks. Perform validations/verifications of various electronic systems.
Design and write test procedures, critique system test procedures, and assist in the development of upgrades and enhancements.
Implement engineering change instructions.
Investigate systems problems and provide white papers on the results of the investigation. Prepare recommendations and solutions on system problems to include alternate testing to verify change.
Train others in the operation and performance of the system(s).
Establish and maintain a filing system, databases and logs as needed for tracking project status and inventory.
Direct on-site customer interface for equipment/system installation, testing, survey, fabrication, and other engineering tasks as needed.
Comply with engineering documentation standards, engineering plans, system specifications and test procedures.
Provide technical data and evaluation for components, equipment and systems consistent with engineering plans, layout and contract requirements.
Serve as senior/lead technician and assist in the training of other technicians.
May coordinate and supervise a team of employees for a given job with responsibility for scheduling tasks, monitoring, technical and employee performance.
- Vocational/technical training beyond high school and at least 10 years of full time job related technical experience in the design, installation, test, operation, maintenance and/or repair of AN/BLQ10, AN/BVY-1 Integrated Submarine Imaging System (ISIS), Photonics, and other Electronic Warfare (EW) related systems/equipment.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
- Position may require travel.
- Position requires a SECRET Security Clearance, which requires US citizenship
- Technical Experience in installation, test, and repair of Submarine electrical equipment including AN/BLQ10, AN/BVY-1 Integrated Submarine Imaging System (ISIS), and Photonics and other Electronic Warfare (EW) related electronic systems/equipment.
- Experience in material preparation, removal of defective equipment, installation of new equipment, and post installation testing.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please
to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.