Kaiam Corporation –
About the Company|
Headquartered in Newark, California, with large-scale manufacturing in Livingston, Scotland, Kaiam is a private company commercializing photonic integrated circuits. Founded in 2009 by leading technologists from the optical networking industry, the team has a record of delivering breakthrough products that change the rules of the marketplace.
Why you want to join Kaiam:
- We have direct impact and influence through our pioneering technologies.
- We are a vibrant team with breakthrough ideas.
- We have unique products that achieve concrete deliverables and game-changing outcomes.
Learn more about who we are and what we do at www.kaiamcorp.com ( http://www.kaiamcorp.com/ ). If you are inspired by what you learn, we want to get to know you!
About the Position
Kaiam is looking for a seasoned office administrator to join our Team. We need a seasoned office manager or office administrator to jpin our team and be the calm and helpful influence in the office! The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Front desk/Reception- Meet and greet our guests/customers and vendors. Stay on top of meeting room bookings for the team, answer the main company line and field the calls
- Company Events- we like to celebrate the small and big successes and need someone who can coordinate and find fun ways to recognize a diverse team
- Office/Kitchen Supplies- Help keep the office stocked with snacks and office full of supplies
- Packages/Mail- Collect, sign, and distribute deliveries and post
- Travel- Assist out of town guest from our sister office in UK as well as candidates interviewing
- All Hands Meetings- Coordinate with CEO and E-staff, order lunch for office etc.
- Assist with new hire set up! Help wlecome new members to the team by getting their desks ready and ordering computer equipment, and setting up team lunches and meetings
- Maintain personnel folders
- Prepare offer letters
- Payroll- work closely with the finance team to assure accurate and timely payments
- HRIS Data Entry as needed- help documenting information in ADP for hires/terms/payroll etc.
- Other duties as assigned- we all picth in where ever needed to help make Kaiam a great place to work!
- 2-3 years experience in modern office environment supporting a team of 20+ employees
- Comfortable in a Mac and PC office environment
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite and Gmail
- Customer Service experience a PLUS!
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A “Can Do” attitude, no job is too big or too small to help us become a success!
– original job
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Kaiam Corporation.
Headquartered in Newark, California, with large-scale manufacturing in Livingston, Scotland, Kaiam is a private company commercialising…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Office-Administrator-at-Kaiam-Corporation-in-Newark,-CA-ec72a88a94285dec