Cybel, LLC –
Cybel is a fast growing, high technology company in the photonic industry that has an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Manager at its facility located in Bethlehem, Pa. Cybel distributes and manufactures photonic products for the industrial, medical, research, and defense markets. We offer state-of-the-art test equipment products, optical modulators, specialty optical fibers and components, and a large range of CW and pulsed fiber amplifier and laser solutions ranging from the visible to NIR. We know that finding quality people to be part of the Cybel team and helping them to achieve their professional goals is the key to our continuous success.Cybel is looking for a sales person with technical sales experience to join our Sales Team. The position will require some travel up to 25%, with occasional assignments requiring more than one week away from home. The employee must be a US citizen or a US permanent resident
Primary responsibilities Include:
- Represent the company in a professional manner and with integrity in all dealings with customers and colleagues. Professional appearance and conduct are expected for the work environment whether at the company or customer site.
- Respond to customer sales inquiries and requests with real time technical and sales support via email and telephone.
- Generate business leads and quotes, follow up quotes and maintain sustaining accounts, manage opportunities and identify new opportunities by qualifying customer inquiries.
- Interpret product specifications, blue prints, drawings and job orders to provide required products and propose innovative solutions.
- Visit customer sites and attend photonic trade shows to generate new customers, increase revenues , and promote product lines.
- Generate sales forecasts and provide regular reporting on customer activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong self management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Technically competent, with knowledge of Photonic products and applications.
- Fluency in French and/or Japanese will be a plus, but is not required.
Technology and tools used
- Data base user interface and query software
- Spreadsheet Software -Microsoft Excel
- Word processing software- Microsoft Word
- Presentation software -Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Power Point
Education and experience required
- BS in engineering or MS degree (preferred) or sufficient experience and training in engineering, physics or optical technology.
- Multiple years related experience in photonic sales and customer service experience.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver license and may need to obtain a passport.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Cybel, LLC.
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Photonic-Sales-at-Cybel-in-Bethlehem,-PA-2a41e134e29e4e79