Failure Analysis Improvement Engineer Infinera
FAILURE ANALYSIS / YIELD IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER|
Brief Description: Responsible for failure analysis, with an emphasis on driving yield improvement, in a wafer fab that manufactures photonic integrated circuits.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
- Prepare samples and perform failure analysis work (FIB/Cross-section/EDX/etc.)
- Review diagnostic/test data of current and next generation products to identify issues, plan FA next steps (what type of FA, sampling plan, etc.)
- Interpret FA outcomes and determine root cause of device failures
- Present FA findings and work with stakeholders to implement recommendations for improvement arising from FA analysis
- Experience with Failure Analysis equipment in a wafer fab environment
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, writing reports and presenting findings
- Work in a team environment consisting of engineers and operators
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet business needs with short deadlines
- Experience with III-V devices a plus
Requires a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or a related field, with a concentration in microelectronics, optoelectronics, electronics, or physics plus 2-3 years of experience or a MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or a related field.
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Infinera (NASDAQ:INFN) provides Intelligent Transport Networks, enabling carriers, cloud operators, governments and enterprises to scale…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Failure-Analysis-Improvement-Engineer-at-Infinera-in-Sunnyvale,-CA-d6ead548ebe87c42