Process Integration Engineer Infinera
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
In the position of Integration Engineer you will support high quality and reliability of PIC products through extensive experiments and data analysis. You will be working with different functional teams to troubleshoot and improve fab processes. You will contribute to many activities including review and assessment of wafers in process, developing qualification plans for wafer level process improvements, maintaining design files for process test structures, yield improvement and reliability.
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
- Disposition of production material based on knowledge of fab processes, device physics, and the analysis of test and reliability surveillance data.
- Troubleshoot and resolve process deviations and test failures through detailed analysis of tool process records
- Investigate impact of design rules on process yields, develop test structures for effective process control
- Initiate and carry out yield improvement activities, from inception through qualification
- Support next-generation PIC platform development and participate in technology development, transfer, and ramp activities to meet yield, reliability, cost, and device performance goals
- Support Process Engineering to improve process stability and capability.
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
Understanding of semiconductor processes and device physics.
Understanding of statistical process control methods.
Familiarity with or direct experience in most of the standard III-V process technologies required for wafer fabrication such as wet etching, plasma etching, metal deposition and photolithography
Ability to work in a CAD design environment, generate and maintain mask files as well as die level test structure files
Database interrogation, statistical analysis skills and design of experiments
Excellent communications skills and ability to present data, ideas and recommendations to a diverse audience.
B.S. with at least 3 years of work experience, M.S. level or higher in Electrical Engineering, Photonics, Physics, or Materials Science.
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Infinera (NASDAQ:INFN) provides Intelligent Transport Networks, enabling carriers, cloud operators, governments and enterprises to scale…
Apply Here: http://www.indeed.com/job/Process-Integration-Engineer-at-Infinera-in-Sunnyvale,-CA-19fa1a6b81bb4c03