· Generate Annual Fiber Budget and 90-Day Rolling Forecast in conjunction with Sales & Operations Planning Utilizing Key Market Indicators.
· Lead Fiber Product Program initiatives: S&OP process, product development priorities, market programs in conjunction with Engineering and related departments.
· Identify and qualify business potential for new target markets and/or product opportunities.
· Develop and implement pricing strategies for existing and new products in conjunction with the Sales Department. Provide input on Marketing and Sales Programs as needed.
· Assimilate competitive market Data into Key Strategic Recommendations on Pricing/Packaging/Target Market Segmentation.
· Regular analysis of Key Market Drivers and summarize effects on Fiber Business. Understand and regularly report market conditions, including growth rates, technology trends, competitive analysis with executive summary, conclusions and recommendations.
· Identify opportunities for cost reductions and product improvements.
· Conduct regular review of product margins and sales vs. budget.
· Establish high-level customer contacts and relationships with Distribution, End Users, and Strategic Partners.
· Assist business development with qualification and approvals of cable assembly houses (CAH) for trunk cable and jumper cable assemblies.