The Photonics Group
Respond with resume to [email protected]
A leading vertically integrated producer, processor and developer of specialty materials focusing on rare metals, high purity metals and their compounds, including Se, Te, Cd, Bi, In, Ge, Ga, As, Re, Sb…etc., our products are widely used in the fields of electronics, infrared, photovoltaic, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, glass, ceramics, and feed additives, etc. has an opening for a Sales Engineer.
* Explore market potentials and Achieve sales growth
* Establish sales strategy/tactics; obtain orders and establish new accounts; plan and organize daily work; visit and/or call existing and potential customers; analyze customer requirements, strategic plans and objectives; recommend solutions with company’s products; keep management informed through regular activity reports and communications.
* Ensure customer service and satisfaction
* Manage and monitor sales order process from data collection through order acceptance to delivery in a timely and professional manner; coordinate with R&D and manufacturing to develop products and associated pricing; provide technical support to customers on complex orders; identify and resolve customer complaints
* Participate in related trade shows and conferences; develop a positive image of company and seek to consistently project this image
* Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating product results and competitive developments
* Assist company’s functional areas by providing ongoing information regarding market trends, issues and requests related to products
* Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner; participate in team sales calls, proposal development, pricing presentations, consultative selling techniques and order closing strategies
* B.S. in materials science, chemistry, engineering, metallurgy or a related field is preferred but not required.
* 5 years direct sales experience
* Advanced Sales/marketing communication mediums practices
* Travel as needed
The Photonics Group
Call us at 919 479 1941 office